Monday, January 16, 2012

a belated Merry Christmas

By Natalie

I hope you enjoyed your holiday with your family! We had a great time visiting with our family and traveling around Texas.
For Christmas eve eve we enjoyed Gumbo! My favorite!

Every Christmas eve we go to candlelight service and come home to chicken enchiladas. After dinner we open presents with the extended family. This year the adults elected to have a Chinese Christmas. There were some great gifts for the girls apple TV, Chi hair dryer, Vera Bradley bags, and a Coach purse! I won the Vera Bradley bags, hooray!
This is the annual Christmas picture of the cousins. Here are all the grandkids with 2 great-grand kids. Next year, there will be 3 great-grand kids!!!
Christmas day is a little bit more relaxed. In the morning we open presents from my immediate family. Micah bought me an awesome Michael Kors watch, it's too big. So, I still haven't had a chance to wear it yet! We have a smaller traditional Christmas lunch and then Micah and I hop in the car and head to his parents' house.  There we have a traditional Christmas dinner. We also open presents with the Kemps. I got a beautiful Fossil purse.
The Kemps minus Sean & Jen!
Me and Molly B,  my MIL's labradoodle. 
One of the cutest babies ever!
Big brother, Hudson, loving on lil' sister Harper.

I'm so thankful for my family and all of the wonderful presents. My family is so generous. Thank you! Christmas went by pretty quickly. Before I knew it, it was time to hop on a plane to NYC with Shannon!

1 comment: