4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced into bite sized pieces)
1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen mixed
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/4 cups fat-free (skim) milk
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as
directed on box
- Heat oven to 375*F.
- Salt, pepper, and sprinkle poultry seasoning on chicken. Pam your skillet. Cook chicken in skillet for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
- Cook and drain vegetables as directed on bag.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix flour, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and milk with wire whisk until blended. Stir in onion. Cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in soup and sour cream. Add chicken and cooked vegetables; mix well. Cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Pour into ungreased 2-quart round casserole. Unroll pie crust; place over hot filling. Seal edge and flute as desired. Cut slits in several places in crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.