On the first snow day here's what you should do....
- Sleep-in and don't get dressed. Stay in your pajamas all day.
- Make pecan and chocolate chip pancakes.
- Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians on netflix until you are completely brainwashed and think that the Kardashian sisters are actually good people.
- Since you are brainwashed, start watching Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Tell Micah how the Kardashian sisters are actually pretty smart business people. Watch Micah roll his eyes at you.
- Don't bother going outside, it's too cold and you might slip and fall on the ice.
- Find as many people as you can to play Words With Friends on the iPhone. Try to win all games.
On day 2 of snow day here's what you should do to combat cabin fever:
- Sleep in, maybe the day will go by faster.
- Open the blinds to let some light in, so you don't fall into a depression.
- Take a shower and put on some make-up. The bags under my eyes was scaring my puppy.
- Check the The Weather Channel app every half hour, to determine the warmest hour that a 6 mile run could happen. No hour is warm enough, a steady 19 degrees today!
- Work-out on the Wii Fit since you can't go running in 19 degree weather, and you'll fall on the icy sidewalks.
- Keep your day scheduled with 3 meals, instead of snacking all day long. You aren't hungry, just bored. Hide your various stashes of chocolate.
- Clean out closets.
- Clean your colon by drinking 3 cups of coffee.
- Check your e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook at least every 15 minutes.
- Consider scrapbooking, but its too big of a mess to get out since you'll be returning to work tomorrow.
- Contemplate how happy you aren't at work with rolling black-outs and crying 3 and 4-year-olds.
- Put on real shoes for the first time in 2 days, and take pictures of the ice. Watch Barley get frisky in the snow.