I looked up some old wives' tales to see if it is a boy or girl.
- Heart rate- heart rate was over 140 BPM, so it's a girl.
- Key test- If you pick up a key at the largest part, it's a boy. Who picks up a key at the narrow part anyways?
- Mayan Tale- Mother's age + year of conception= 29 + 2011= 2040, even number means it's going to be a girl.
- Acne- If you have acne during pregnancy it's a girl. Unfortunately I have acne.
- Cravings- I want salt. Therefore I'm having a boy.
- History of parents' kids- I'm a first born, I'll have what my mom had starting off with her second child, which is a boy. I'm having a boy.
- Legs- I have tree trunks for legs, therefore I'm having a boy.
- Chinese Calendar- Says its a boy
- Dreams- Dreams show the opposite of what you are having. Therefore I'm having a boy.
- Side you rest on- I prefer to rest on my left side, which equals a boy.
- Hands- I show my hands with my palms up, so I'm having a girl.
- Dad's weight gain- He hasn't gained any weight. We are having a boy.
- Morning sickness- No morning sickness means it's a boy!
- Breast test- Left is bigger, therefore a girl it will be.
- Hands are dry- Mine are cracking. So it's going to be a boy.
- Nose- My nose is staying the same, therefore I'm having a girl.
- Baby Name- I can think of a girl name, but not a boy. So I'm going to have a girl.
It's a girl: 7
We shall see on December 2nd! I CAN'T WAIT!