During an especially busy week, I needed to make a dessert that would be ready in 10 minutes. My co-worker had just the recipe. This is so easy, and a crowd pleaser. I made the trifle and took it over to Jennie's and my co-worker made it the next day and brought it to work for a birthday celebration. Micah pretty much demolished what was left over.
- 1 package of frozen angel food cake (Sarah Lee is preferred)
- 1 family size box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can of sweet and condensed milk
- 1 package of frozen berries
- cool whip
- Nuts for garnish (I used walnuts)
- Cut angel food cake into 1 inch cubes. Layer half of the angel food cake on the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- Place half of the frozen berries on top of the angel food cake.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with 2 cups of milk and 1 can of sweet and condensed milk. Pour half of the pudding mixture into trifle bowl.
- Layer again-angel food cake, berries, then pudding.
- Top with as much cool whip as you desire and sprinkle nuts on top