Wednesday, March 7, 2012

32 Weeks

By the time this posts I'll be 34 weeks. Hey, I'm only 2 weeks late on posting this picture! The baby is as big as a squash at 32 weeks, and weighs around 3 lbs.


I think the third trimester tiredness is catching up to me. I'm trying to do too much!  I came down with a cold on Friday. The heartburn seems to not be as severe, but the insomnia is back!

My foot is not doing so well. I'm wearing compression stockings 24/7 and elevating it when I'm at home and during the night. It's not going down as much as it needs to by the morning. And then I start the routine all over again standing on my feet at work. I have lymphedema in my left foot, I knew that it would be exacerbated by pregnancy. My family doctor has put in a referral to a lymphedema physical therapist. I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back from them. Hopefully I can get an appointment over spring break.

1 comment: