Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest- Maps project

By Natalie

A co-worker suggested a map Pinterest project for my friend, Shannon's 30th birthday. This project documents the places that Shannon and I have traveled to together. It was fairly easy to put together. I printed out the maps on the computer, but it would be awesome to use actual maps. I was running short on time, and wasn't sure where I would get all the correct state maps. I used an actual subway map for the New York tag. I found the shadow box at Aaron Brothers. I love the shadow box, it isn't very deep, which I preferred. I found the pearl stick pins at a fabric store. I used some ribbon that I had around the house. I had a luggage tag stencil already and drew that on the maps.

Easy, peasy!

Happy 30th Birthday, Shannon!

P.S. Sorry for the poor photo quality!

3 comments: