Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu for March 14th-18th

Hooray for spring break! Here's what's on the menu while I'm home. I'm sure I'm going to do some baking too!

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday
Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon This recipe is so easy, and really delicious. Super easy clean up too!

Tuesday

Quiche from Cooking Light
This is my go to recipe when I'm entertaining for brunch. This quiche is very moist because of the cottage cheese.

Wednesday

Out-n-In California Burger
Who doesn't love a delicious burger? The rumors are still flying that we will get an In-n-Out burger in Dallas! Micah can't wait.

Thursday (Meatless day!)

 
Minted Squash-Orzo Salad
I'm not sure what I'm going to serve as sides. I need something hearty so that Micah won't be aware we are going meatless today.

Friday
Apple Almond Chicken Salad with Homemade Mayonnaise
These look fantastic. I'll have to be sure to get some croissants. Croissants are totally worth the extra calories!

Photo Credit: Foodnetwork.com and Cookinglight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment