Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baked Ziti with Summer Veggies

By Natalie

I'm back to school! This week is full of training, which is not so fun. I'm ready for the kids, which is the fun part. Not sitting in a chair for 8 hours listening to people drone on and on. That's one of the reasons I work with kids, it's always changing and I'm always moving!

After training I hit up Central Market. I usually make a grocery store run on Mondays, but I'm just now getting to the grocery store trip. Monday we went out for restaurant week to Parigi on Oak Lawn. It was okay, I'm not sure I'll be returning. The dinner took forever (3 hours!). There was only 1 cook for the entire restaurant. On Tuesday, we celebrated Katy's birthday at Carinos. Poor dear made her own Hello Kitty cupcakes. She sent some home with us. SCORE!

Tonight I made Baked Ziti with Summer Veggies. It was pretty easy, and delicious. Go ahead and be liberal with the Chachere's and S & P.  Micah wanted a little more red pepper flakes.  I also didn't measure the mozzarella, I just put enough until it looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment