Monday, June 13, 2011

Dinner for the Week of June 13th-17th

By Natalie

Monday
Panko Crusted Salmon
I skipped the step where I sauteed it in a pan before putting it in the oven. I just smeared mustard and piled on the panko and stuck it in the oven. Very easy, and takes around 10 minutes! We had baked potatoes as a side.

Tuesday

Orzo Salad with Zucchini and Feta
I try to make something light on Tuesdays because we have spin class. 

Wednesday
Carribean Stuffed Peppers
This recipe is taken from the Big Green Egg cookbook. Micah & I don't love stuffed bell peppers but wanted to try this recipe out. I bought Jerk seasoning in the spice section.  I bought my red bell peppers at Sprouts for a great price. I'm going to use ground turkey instead of ground beef.

Thursday

Edamame Salad with Crisp Steak Bits
I had some extra flank steak in the fridge that I've been meaning to use. This seems like an interesting combination. Certainly high in protein.


Friday
Pork Chops with Mushrooms, Dill, and Sour Cream Sauce
A few months ago I bought some dill in the produce section. Then I planted it in a small planter. I'm excited to use fresh dill that I've kept alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment