Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Here are the top 10 reasons why Friday rocked:

1. I got a WHITE iphone 4.
 2. My engagement ring and wedding band came in the mail. I sent them off to be cleaned and replated. They look amazing,  just like the first day that I got them. Best of all, I only had to pay to have them shipped 1 way.

3. I got to eat lunch with my bestie, Jennie. We ventured down to Oak Cliff and went to BEE's Enchiladaeria. I think they are a little over confident in the name of their establishment. But, Jennie is trying out a vegan experiment, and this place really caters to that!

4. I did not have to work out. I haven't really been killing it this week, but I always enjoy a day off. It was Micah's day off too. We had to rest up for our long Saturday bike ride.

5. Micah worked from home, and only had to work a half day.

6. Then we took a nap. It was wonderful.

7. We finished season 3 of Breaking Bad. This show has been a little slow this season, and as usual Jessie is the downfall of Walt. (I really dislike the name Jessie for a boy).

8. I finished "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."

9. I did not have to drive to Wylie to feed my parents' dogs.

10. My parents brought me Key Lime Jalapeno jelly. Doesn't that sound interesting?

Dinner

Steak and Edamame Salad with Maibock home brew.
This was not our favorite. If I make it again, I'm going to eliminate the condiments. And simply toss them in some soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment