Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pot Pie

By Natalie

I have quite the to-do list going for the summer. Soon I'll be down to all the things I don't want to do. Today I tackled washing all the curtains in my house, and I cleaned out the last closet. Don't stress out though, I got plenty of relaxing time in too. I watched Blue Valentine, which was very depressing.  Michelle Williams from Dawson's Creek was in it, and she was pretty revealing. I do not recommend it.

Work Out
Micah and I went to spin class. Today was tough. I wonder if there will be a day when spin class feels easy?  After spin, Micah and I hit the pavement. I ran 3 miles without walking, hooray! I felt great during my run, except for the gnats. When I got back I had at least 5 gnats stuck to the sweat on my neck. Disgusting. I was a minute under my goal time, it's okay I'll get better. It's still 95 degrees at 8:15 PM.

Dinner
I slaved over this vegetable pot pie. Details coming Friday! For now a picture will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment